- The promoter is: OptiBiotix Limited (company no. 07992608)] whose registered office is at Innovation Centre Innovation Way, Heslington, York, YO10 5DG.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of [OptiBiotix Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Entries are instead based upon the completion of a customer feedback survey.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the CholBiome Feedback Survey Mailer.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 22/12/2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The entrant must complete the CholBiome Feedback Survey as per the mailer sent within December 2019 (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6LGGHRH)
- Once completed and an email address provided, utilising a method of randomisation, an entrant will be picked, and email the gift voucher, of the sum £20.00 (GBP).
- Entrants must have purchased either CholBiome or CholBiomeX3 to qualify
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1 x £20.00 OptiBiotix Online Gift Voucher
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.