BRAND NEW FLAVOUR - IT'S BERRY DELICIOUS
From only £1.61 per meal, you get a delicious 206 calorie Mixed Berry healthy meal replacement shake containing the award-winning and patented ingredient SlimBiome®.
Source of Fibre | High in Protein | Contains Gluten-Free Oats | Suitable for Vegetarians | Healthy Greens
Our shakes promote healthy, sustainable weight loss. They contain real whole food ingredients with all the healthy nutrients your body craves in one delicious tasting liquid meal.
What makes our meal replacement shakes and bars so special?
- Feel fuller for longer, so you can crack on with your day and not worry about when the next meal is
- Eating sugary snacks can lead to glucose spikes and slumps. The GoFigure range helps maintain levels due to its slow energy releasing ingredients.
- When carrying out studies on, we found that consumers had fewer cravings for fatty and sweet foods. Now that's impressive!
- Combined, this means our products save you from spending willpower. After all, when you're feeling full, you won't be thinking about the next meal!
What are the benefits of SlimBiome®?
GoFigure is the FIRST product in the world with SlimBiome, a scientifically formulated and patented weight management product that supports weight loss as part of a calorie controlled diet and exercise program. Its inclusion allows us to make EU EFSA weight management claims, meaning our products are supported by scientific evidence to provide weight loss and not a misleading phrase on pack.
SlimBiome works in 3 ways:
- Promotes the feeling of fullness which can help reduce food cravings
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Promotes good gut health and microbiome diversity
SlimBiome was specially formulated by Professors from Reading, Sheffield and Liverpool universities, including Prof Jason Halford, chairperson for the Association for the Study of Obesity.
‘I see SlimBiome as an important evidence-based product that will impact very positively on obesity outcomes’, Prof Halford Ph.D. C.Psychol. (Health) AFBPsS.